Sunday, April 3, 2022

Loved Beyond Measure

This card will be going to my beautiful mother-in-law for Mother's Day. She will turn 92 in the latter part of May too! What a gracious woman!

I created the background using the Tiles Layering Stencil from Tim Holtz, the new Saltwater Taffy DOX ink, and a blending brush. The wreath and floral spray from Stamp Simply were both stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink, and then embossed with WOW! Clear Embossing Powder. I watercolored the floral spray using my Kuretake paints.

Each of the images were then cut with the coordinating dies. The sentiment from Farmhouse Simple Sentiments was a perfect complement to the wreath. I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black ink, and then adhered the wreath to the card base with foam tape. A few Bliss pearls from Kaisercraft completed the card. I matted the panel with light blue cardstock to match the pearls, and then adhered to the peachy card base.


I love this wreath set (and the Fall/Christmas too!), and can see a lot of color combinations with the floral sprays! You can see more details on this card at the Stamp Simply blog.

Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • Kuretake watercolor paints
  • peach, light blue, white cardstock
  • foam tape
  • Distress Oxide Ink - Saltwater Taffy
  • Clear Embossing Powder (WOW!)


 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!