Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #531

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Linda is our amazing hostess this week, with a fun sketch that has inspired the team to make a variety of amazing things!


I chose these adorable dies from Sizzix to create my card. I bought them last year before Easter and just ran out of time to use them. But boy, are some of those pieces tiny - like the little chick's beak and the bunny's nose! But I had a blast putting this together. The sky is actually a piece of cardstock I used as a "blending brush cleaner" for another project. I stuck it in my unfinished projects box, and months later, decided it could be my sky for today! So - as far as the sketch goes, my three "boxes" are the bunny, flower, and chick, with the clouds just floating around. My sentiment is from Spellbinders, and the grass is MFT.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, April 18. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! 

Other challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Very cute critter and adorable card. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your die cuts are adorable! Love how this all came together in a sweet scene! Thanks for making my sketch look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful die cuts! Besides the bunny and the chicken I love the gras because there is the possibility to hide the bunny. It looks very pretty. The scetch was really right on cue for your scene. And you did a great background as well.
    Thanks a lot for joining the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute scene you created. Thanks for playing with us at EAC! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet scene! Those die cuts are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just adorable Judy! I love that sweet little springy scene you've created! Just love the background you've created! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cutest Easter card, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-cute card! That wee bunny is just adorable. Such a clever take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge.Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!