Sunday, April 17, 2022

A Blessed Easter to You!

A blessed Easter to you all! Today I am sharing an Easter greeting using products from Stamp Simply. I used the Spotlight technique today for my card. 

I stamped the daffodils from He Lives with VersaFine Onyx Black ink, and die cut the cross from the Easter is for Jesus Die Set. The cut out cross I embossed with Clear Embossing Powder, and then colored with alcohol markers. I matted the uncolored cut card panel to a purple piece of cardstock, and then popped it up on the yellow card base. The colored cross was then placed and popped up into the cross opening. I added a few Lilac Rhinestones around the image and die cut. The inside (scripture from Easter Stamp Set, partial daffodil from He Lives) was stamped with Onyx Black ink, and matted as the front of the card. 


Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • alcohol markers
  • yellow, purple, white cardstock
  • foam tape
  • Clear Embossing Powder


You can see more of the details about the products I used on the Stamp Simply blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!