Friday, May 6, 2022

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with Stamp Simply

Today I am up on the Stamp Simply Blog with this pretty coffee card, celebrating the Coffee Lovers Papercrafting (Company) Blog Hop. MANY companies have prizes and/or discount codes, and Stamp Simply is giving away a $25 Gift Voucher to a randomly chosen SS Blog commenter! PLUS all Coffee themed products are 15% off!

I cut three circles, my cups/handles, and the Coffee word die out of the 6x6 paper pad. My sentiment and tag were cut from white cardstock, and a seam binding bow was tied around the tag. I arranged my circles on the kraft card panel, and adhered them with liquid glue, and did the same with the cups on the tag. I popped the tag up with foam tape and adhered it to the kraft card panel. I cut an extra Coffee Word Die out of white cardstock for stability, and glued it to the patterned die, then adhered partially to the tag piece.

I stamped my sentiment in black ink, and popped it up with foam tape. I added a few enamel dots to pick up the peach color in the paper and adhered the entire panel to a moss green cardstock folded card base.

Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • kraft, moss green, white cardstock
  • foam tape, liquid glue
  • stitched tag and circle dies 
  • enamel dots

Don't miss all the details about prizes and discounts - PLUS a FREE ribbon offer too! Check out the Stamp Simply Blog for all that fun Coffee Week deliciousness!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!