Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #534

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! The amazinCécile is our hostess this week!

I just got this new Cup of Tea Bundle from Stampin' Up! Such a fun bunch of images. I used Blueprint Sketch, Faded Jeans, and Mowed Lawn DOX. I have decided that horizontal stripes (which I love to wear) DO make you look wider. This card is A2 size, but looks wider than 4.25"! Ha! I love this sketch and plan to use it a lot in the future! 
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, May 9. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the pretty pops of color and that fun teacup with the cute tag and spilled tea. Such perfect details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card Judy! I looked at that teacup stamp set and wasn't sure I liked it but you've made it look so cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set really is adorable you have used it perfectly. What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stripes too, and I love this charming flowery cup of tea. You ended up with such a sweet card !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!