Sunday, May 22, 2022

Patriotic Stars with Stamp Simply

Today I am sharing a clean and bright patriotic card using products from Stamp Simply. I love the bright white of these stars!


I chose two of the patriotic papers from the Echo Park Let Freedom Ring 6x6 pack and adhered them to a panel of white cardstock. I cut out several stars using the Old Glory Dies, popping up the larger stars with foam tape and adhering the smaller with liquid glue. I stamped my sentiment (Old Glory) in VersaFine Onyx Black ink, cut out using a Fishtail die, and popped it up with foam tape. Three sequins in red, white, and blue finished the card, which I mounted to a navy cardstock base.

Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • navy, white cardstock
  • foam tape, liquid glue
  • sequins
You can read more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how you've laid out these elements! It's so fresh and so very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!