Monday, May 23, 2022

The Rabbit Hole Designs June Release Day #1

 Hello everyone! It's June Release Day #1 at The Rabbit Hole Designs

Today I am highlighting the SXS Life 6x8 Stamp Set. 

Profits from every sale of this stamp set will go to fund injured drivers/riders, families of drivers/riders who have lost their lives, and organizations that promote & educate driver and rider safety in the off-road environment. This will be for the lifetime of the stamp set in the shop!

I used a partial masking technique to ink blend my background with Distress Oxides and then stamped and embossed my image within the circle. I added my banner sentiment, and adhered all my layers off center and wonky to match the "feel of the bumps in the road!"

You can see a lot more of the release today with these teammates:

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog for info on the awesome giveaway happening with this release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!