Sunday, May 1, 2022

Wedding Season is Coming!

Happy May Day, everyone! I REALLY want to make May baskets someday and deliver to my neighbors. Another year is here, and it's just wishful thinking. But -- we had torrential rain last night for hours, and the wind gusts today are between 45-55 mph. What a May Day! I am looking forward to calmer air.... and wedding season! I love making wedding cards and today I have a very simple make for you that looks so fun and celebratory!


From white cardstock, I cut out the Tim Holtz corner die, and placed a sheet of the Vivid Ink Drops behind the die, picking up several different colors. I then stamped the bouquet and ribbons on a section of the Vivid Ink Drops and cut with the coordinating dies. I stamped the sentiment, and then popped up both the bouquet and ribbon stamps. I added a few pearls, and voila!


You can see more details and related products on the Stamp Simply Blog today! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Those Craft Consortium paper packs are wonderful and you've used them to perfection here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!