Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day!

Today I am sharing a masculine design using products from Stamp Simply in honor of all the dads out there - especially my husband and my son!


I sanded the raised part of the embossing folder to make it stand out a little more. I added a strip of the Metal Textures paper and tied the gold string around the panel. The sentiment was stamped and die cut with a circle die.


"A good man, out of the good treasure of his heart, brings forth that which is good." -- Luke 6:45

Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • kraft and sepia cardstock
  • foam tape

You can see additional details about the products used on the Stamp Simply Blog!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!