Today I am sharing a masculine design using products from Stamp Simply in honor of all the dads out there - especially my husband and my son!
I sanded the raised part of the embossing folder to make it stand out a little more. I added a strip of the Metal Textures paper and tied the gold string around the panel. The sentiment was stamped and die cut with a circle die.
"A good man, out of the good treasure of his heart, brings forth that which is good." -- Luke 6:45
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- A Godly Man Clear Stamp Set
- VersaFine Clair Nocturne
- Darice Embossing Folder - Moustaches
- Craft Consortium Metal Textures 6x6
- May Arts Metallic Gold String
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Circles LG
- kraft and sepia cardstock
- foam tape
You can see additional details about the products used on the Stamp Simply Blog!
Thanks for stopping by!