Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #541

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Jen B is our talented hostess for this week!


I created a CAS design using an adorable set from Sugar Pea Designs called Love Machine. I stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and then embossed with clear embossing on the robot. I colored in with Copic markers V04,06,08 and C1,C3,C5.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, June 27th. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you!

2 comments:

  1. This card is just too cute Judy! I love that little robot and the sweet heart shaped balloon! The purple stands out so nicely against the white background! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! That wee robot is so sweet and your colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!