Sunday, June 12, 2022

Summer Roses with Stamp Simply

It's almost the middle of June! Wow -- I feel like my gardens are just starting to take hold. This year was a slow start due to lack of rain. And then last week we had a LOT. And I am seeing color in those rose bushes, petunias, snapdragons, and marigolds. Someday I will plant yellow roses. They are like sunshine! Until then, here is a beautiful Summer Roses Floral Clusters card from Stamp Simply!

I stamped my sentiment and cluster in VersaFine Onyx Black - it's just the crispest ink - and then embossed the flowers with Clear Embossing Powder so I could color with Copic markers. The absolutely COOL thing about the die is that it cuts ALL four of the Floral Cluster sets with one die! I used my blending brushes and added a sunny yellow dye ink for the background. A trio of pearls matches the little accent flowers (which could also be colored as unopened buds of the same rose color if you like!).


Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • white cardstock
  • foam tape
  • lemon yellow dye ink
  • alcohol markers
  • clear embossing powder

You can see the other Floral Cluster sets (including an additional die set) and more details about the products used on the Stamp Simply Blog!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!