Sunday, June 5, 2022

Under His Wings

I have been enjoying hearing the different bird song in my back yard lately. They have such perfect sounds. I wish I knew what they were saying!

Today I am sharing a Clean and Simple design using God Will Take Care of You from Stamp Simply. This set is available with bundle dies, or you can purchase each separately as well.

I used a hand cut cloud stencil from a longtime Splitcoast friend, and made my sky with a sponge dauber. The sentiment (Psalm 91:4) was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. 

I then stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black, and colored them with Copic markers. The coordinating dies are very easy to line up and cut. I popped up the tree branch, and also the bird. 

Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • white cardstock
  • foam tape
  • hand cut cloud stencil
  • alcohol markers
  • medium blue dye ink (clouds)

You can see more of this fabulous new Bundle on the Stamp Simply Blog later today! PLUS, there is a 15% off Summer Sale going on now through June 10.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the bird and the background - all so perfect with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!