Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The Rabbit Hole Design July Release Day #3

Hello everyone! It's July Release Day #3 at The Rabbit Hole Designs

Today I am highlighting the Line Snowperson 2x6 Stamp Set and Mid-Century Modern #2 Four Layer Stencil.


I stamped my sentiment and image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I used the amazing Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool before stamping and embossing for clean embossing lines. I colored in my image with Copic markers.

I decided to make a bokeh background using the stencil this time, moving the circles slightly off on the second blending with the second color. On my next TRHD post this Friday, you will see the full stencil (plus my teammates have some awesome samples!)


Here is the hop lineup for today. Be sure to go back and check out Days 1 & 2 on the TRHD blog.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog for info on the awesome giveaway happening with this release!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see more 1 Line stamps from them. I've had the Easter version on my wishlist but they don't seem to have it anymore - so I'll have to jump on these new ones. Love the subtle background you created for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!