Monday, June 27, 2022

The Rabbit Hole Designs July Release Day #1

Hello everyone! It's July Release Day #1 at The Rabbit Hole Designs

Today I am highlighting the Bunny Christmas 6x8 Stamp Set and Dies. This stamp set is illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats.


I stamped my sentiment and image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I used the amazing Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool before stamping and embossing for clean embossing lines. I colored in my image with Copic markers and then cut out with the coordinating die. I found the perfect background for my sentiment and image in the Galaxy 6x6 Paper Pack.


You can see a lot more of the release today with these teammates:

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog for info on the awesome giveaway happening with this release!

2 comments:

  1. This is so very cute! The galaxy background paper looks stunning with your sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Such a super-cute image and the background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!