Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #543

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Cecile is our talented hostess for this week!


I created a little jungle scene using products from several different companies. My background is a smooshed Distress Oxide technique on watercolor paper, using three different DOX inks. My zebra and sentiment are popped up, as are the card layers from the black base. I have two kinds of foliage in the corner, black and lime green. I added three sequins for bling. I took the liberty of making my inner square quite a bit larger to fit the scene and show off the textured embossing folder background layer. I think my grandson will like this for his birthday next month!


I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, July 11. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!



 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card Judy! I just love the zebra and the beautiful background paper! I know your grandson is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable! Such a sweet scene and that zebra is too cute. What a great way to use the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as cute as can be! Love this fun scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!