Sunday, July 3, 2022

The Wind Beneath My Wings

Happy Sunday! Happy July!

Today I am sharing a clean and simple encouragement/thank you card using products from Stamp Simply.

I started by stencil the corners of my white cardstock using a blending brush and Wilted Violet DOX ink. I cut and adhered my large butterfly, using a shimmer white cardstock for the butterfly (he glows!). The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and cut out using one of the Fishtail dies. I cut the end off to fit better in my design. Finally, I felt I needed a little something else to add interest, and gave my butterfly a mesh tape (drywall tape) background. 


Both the butterfly and sentiment are popped up, and the white base is also popped up from the black. I love the striking color combination, don't you?

Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • white, black, shimmer white cardstock
  • mesh tape
  • foam tape
  • Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink

You can see more details and products on the Stamp Simply Blog today!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!