Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #544

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Our sweet Karren is the hostess this week!


I created a floral spray (colored with Copics) using products from Gina K, and layered it onto printed vellum and a watercolor background (rectangles). I used some lovely Venise lace from Stamp Simply, all adhered to a kraft base with a patterned pink watercolor paper. I added a sentiment strip from Taylored Expressions to complete the card.
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, July 18. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!



 

7 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty Judy! I just love that giant floral spray! The colours are perfect and so cheery! Someone will love opening this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just STUNNING!!! I love the colours and the floral image! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! Your focal point is so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that big, stunning bloom and how beautifully you paired it with the papers and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bloom is amazing!! I LOVE the pretty colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the sketch. Love those two panels behind the gorgeous bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous and happy bouquet -- perfect to celebrate a birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!