Sunday, July 17, 2022

Delightful Dahlias

Happy Sunday! I hope your July is going well! I celebrated a birthday last week and have a special anniversary later this week, so I love July!

Today I am sharing a beautiful floral card using products from Stamp Simply.


I started by repeat stamping one of the word stamps in Delightful Dahlias down the side in Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink. I stamped the dahlias in VersaFine Clair Nocturne and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder, then colored the image with Copic markers. The coordinating die cuts perfectly around the image.


The background oval is cut from Craft Consortium's Baroque 6x6 paper pad. Such gorgeous patterns! The sentiment was stamped on the paper, and then everything was adhered to the white panel. I wrapped it with rose metallic thread and added some rhinestones for bling.

Take advantage of the sale this week and get Delightful Dahlias for 15% off!

Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • white, pink cardstock
  • foam tape
  • Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink
  • WOW! Clear Embossing Powder
  • Copic Markers
  • rose metallic string

You can see more details and products on the Stamp Simply Blog today!


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!