Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #546

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! The sweet and talented Amy is our hostess this week - with a fun sketch with circles! I love this sketch.

I think most everyone around here is ready for cooler fall temperatures! Today I was inspired by yesterday's cool rain to make a fall card. I had this leafy foliage from a retired Paper Pumpkin kit (SU!) and created a fun fall greeting. My circles are from shimmery bronze and copper cardstock. I had this fun leafy embossing folder (Sizzix) that added dimension and texture. Three little rose gold rhinestones, and a die cut hello (Honey Bee Stamps) finished the card. It's a little top heavy, and maybe the sentiment should have gone lower left, but my glue dried too quickly to move it!

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, August 1. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous fall card Judy! I love those beautiful leaves and the rich bronze and copper cardstock! Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... Fall sounds lovely right now! Thanks for the pretty reminder that it will come again someday. I hope your cast and crew are doing well and the show has returned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm definitely ready for fall temps! And fall designs! This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!