Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The Rabbit Hole Designs August Release Day #2

Hello everyone! It's Release Day #2 with The Rabbit Hole Designs! This is such a fun release, and today I am excited to share a project with the following new products:

Wonderland #1 Stamp Set (Tweedledee...or Tweedledum)
Tea Party Background 6x6 Stamp (I used 1/3 of the stamp)
Heard in Wonderland Stamp Set (partial sentiment)
Rhombus Hot Foil Cover Plate (dry embossed as an embossing folder)


This sentiment is so fun - but with my background choice, I didn't want to cover up any more of the tea party. So I masked off everything but the first phrase. It fits for a lot of occasions, I think! My images were stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and then embossed with WOW! Clear Embossing Powder. I colored with alcohol markers. Look closely - don't miss that Rhombus embossed white panel!

There is a lot more fun in store for you at my teamies' blogs too. Here is today's hop line up:

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog for info on the awesome giveaway happening with this release, and a special free add on with purchase of $35 or more (while supplies last)!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!