Sunday, August 14, 2022

Blessings All Year 'Round

Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing a card highlighting the special of the week at Stamp Simply!

I chose Seasonal Wreaths - Fall/Winter for my card today. I stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and then embossed with Clear EP. I colored my image with Copic markers.

I love the Flourish stencil. It was a perfect backdrop for the beautiful wreath. The Crackling Campfire DOX blended beautifully to a faded color. 

You can see more details and products on the Stamp Simply Blog today! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other

  • White & Pumpkin Cardstock
  • VersaFine Sepia and Clair Nocturne Ink
  • Crackling Campfire and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink
  • Alcohol markers
  • Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. It's such a gorgeous wreath! I love the faded stenciling you added in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!