Sunday, August 21, 2022

Ministry Appreciation from Stamp Simply

Being a pastor's kid, and the wife of an interim pastor for a couple of years, I appreciate the work that goes into shepherding congregations. I love that Stamp Simply carries stamp sets specifically for Pastor & Ministry Appreciation greetings. I made today's share with that in mind - making a card that could be used for a male or a female in ministry.

I kept the colors muted, using stamps, stencils, and paper all available at Stamp Simply (links are below!), and gave the card base an apricot color that works with both. You can find out more about this card and the products I used on the Stamp Simply blog today! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other

  • Kraft & Apricot Cardstock
  • VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink (sentiment)
  • Weathered Wood Distress Oxide Ink (stencil)
  • Foam tape
  • Tree of Life charm

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Judy, for choosing my card over at Freshly Made Sketches, and for your lovely comment.
    This is a beautiful, elegant card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!