Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #553

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Cécile is our hostess this week, with a fun artsy sketch.

I used one of my foliage dies from Poppy Stamps, and turned each one for interest. My sentiment is from The Greetery. I added some rhinestones from my stash for sparkle. The top and bottom of the panel is scored  stopping about half an inch from each end.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make!

This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, September 19. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!


6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Judy! I love those squares! The black stands out so nicely! Love those score lines as well! So amazing you got a card done despite your crazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gorgeous color and the delicate sprigs on this pretty card! Hope you're doing well, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Judy! The foliage looks so delicate in the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these dies for the sketch. So pretty. Take care of YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever take on the sketch! These leafy squares are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!