Sunday, September 11, 2022

Beautiful Autumn

Yesterday and today were absolutely lovely -- a sign that fall is on its way. Rain and thirty degrees cooler than earlier this week! So today I am sharing a fall card in Release Week #2 from Stamp Simply.


I created a print background using acrylic paints and bubble wrap. I stamped my images directly onto the dry background with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and then embossed with Clear EP to set the ink. A trio of rhinestones added sparkle. I love the contrast of the light pink card base with the bold print colors.


You can see more about the details of this card on the Stamp Simply blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • Light pink, black, white cardstock
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • acrylic paints
  • bubble wrap


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!