Sunday, September 25, 2022

Holiday Shaker

Hello and happy Sunday! Today I had such fun making this neutral shaker card using products from Stamp SimplyI am using both newly released Christmas products as well as some tried and true favorites! 


I made the background shaker to look like snow with the Snowflake Blessings Border Strip. I adhered the Tartan Plaid to kraft CS and then cut out a frame using the Square Nestabilities. Added the sentiment banner and the Buck popped up and tied string around the panel before adhering it to the 5.5" square kraft CS base.

You can see more about these products and many other fabulous designs on the Stamp Simply blog!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • kraft cardstock
  • clear sequins
  • foam strips/tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!