Sunday, October 2, 2022

Coffee and Poppies - Two Favorites!

Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing a card made with some of my favorite things! I love coffee, I love poppies, and I love smooshed watercolor backgrounds! And add in stamps and dies from Stamp Simply - perfect!

I made a watercolor background by smooshing Mermaid Lagoon DOX on watercolor paper (textured side). I colored my poppies with alcohol markers and cut the flowers and coffee cup with the dies listed below - both popped up with foam tape. I cut the Coffee Die out of light aqua cardstock and glued it to the watercolor paper. I tied blue metallic thread around the watercolor panel before adhering it to poppy colored cardstock.

You can see details about the products I used and more on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Today is the last day of the week's end sale too! Use code Coffee2022 for 15% off!


Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • Poppy, Light Aqua cardstock
  • TH Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink
  • alcohol markers
  • blue metallic thread
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!