Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #563

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! The incredibly talented Jen B is our amazing hostess today with a fun sketch!


I love the stitched snowflakes from Stampin' Up in pale pink! My sentiment is from IO Stamps and is cut from silver shimmer metallic cardstock. I have teeny tiny gems on the snowflake centers. The cute winter background paper is from Stampin' Up!


I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make!
This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, November 28. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

4 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet Judy! I just love those stitched snowflakes and they look so pretty in pink! I also love that giant joy! So perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply elegant card!!! i love the colors u used!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color combination! I love just a little unexpected pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours work beautifully together! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!