Sunday, November 27, 2022

Christmas Peace

Happy First Sunday in Advent! 

This past week the team at Stamp Simply has been sharing quick and easy Christmas cards to replicate for mass production. Today I am sharing one that is both of those things, but also very elegant and classy.

I stamped the poinsettia with Oasis Green Ink on Forest Green Cardstock. I cut the Fishtail banner from Gold cardstock and the Peace Word Die from Forest Green. I used liquid glue to adhere my word die. I matted my stamped panel with Gold cardstock and popped the layers up with foam tape. 

Tone on tone color always looks beautiful, and when you add a touch of shimmery gold, it becomes instantly classy. On top of that, the gorgeous Peace Word Die is elegant all its own. I hope your Advent season is filled with peace!

You can see more about this project and the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog. Don't miss the Season of Thanks & Giving Sale which gives you 20% OFF Storewide and Free US Shipping at $100

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • Forest Green cardstock
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue

1 comment:

  1. i love the simplicity of your card, the background is really pretty !!! tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!