Sunday, November 13, 2022

With Gratitude

We have had such a beautiful, long fall this year. I loved the variety of colors on the trees and bushes. And then we had a windy day and now we have a carpet of tons of leaves! They look kind of like the background on my card today. I used products available at Stamp Simply.

Using various DOX inks I made a smooshed ink background. When dry, I embossed with the 3D Acorns EF, using a sandwich to create a more subtle background. I tied gold metallic string around the panel. I embossed the With Gratitude sentiment from Falling Leaves with Gold EP and popped up the sentiment panel using foam tape. I added three rhinestones for bling.

You can see more about this project and the products used on the Stamp Simply Blog today! Oh - winter is coming!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • Light Burgundy cardstock
  • Various DOX inks (smooshed ink background)
  • gold metallic thread
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue
  • gold embossing powder
  • embossing pad


1 comment:

  1. Simply Lovely. I love the colors of fall in this card !!!!
    TFS!!!
    Chat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!