Sunday, November 6, 2022

Gift Presentations with a Handmade Touch

Happy Sunday! This week at Stamp Simply we have been sharing gift items and presentations that are easy to put together -- and that have a wonderful handmade aspect as well. I am sharing some handmade soaps and a cute tag made with products from Stamp Simply.

I started by cutting my tag shapes and stenciling with the Flourish stencil (links below) using Vintage Photo DOX. The sentiment was stamped in the corner with Tuxedo Black. I combined several DOX inks and smooshed my watercolor paper into the spritzed inks. When dry, they were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then cut out with the coordinating die. My favorite burlap string holds the bag closed, as well as adorns the tag with a bow.

I made an extra tag for another little giftie! You can see more about these products (and an amazing project by Sharon too!) on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Happy 12th Anniversary to my son and daughter-in-law!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • Kraft, Green Aqua cardstock
  • Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink (stencil)
  • Various DOX inks (leaves)
  • natural burlap string
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue
  • cellophane bag

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!