Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #566

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! The very talented Narelle is our hostess for this challenge, which is our last of 2022. So you have three weeks to play!

I absolutely love this Winter Floral stencil from Simon Says Stamp. I used several Distress Oxide inks for color. The circle frames were cut with Memory Box Stitched Circle Dies. I had some tiny trees left over from a project a week ago on my desk, and added them inside the top circle. The SSS Christmas Foliage is cut from gold, green and pink cardstocks to match the stencil colors. The sentiment is from Picket Fence Studios.
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make! And there is lots of time to play!

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, January 2. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I thought it was dsp until I read your post. Have a wonderful Christmas, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Judy! I love how you've created that background! Those flowers are so pretty! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stenciled background looks amazing. Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just gorgeous! I love those colours combined together for a festive card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!