Sunday, December 11, 2022

Christmas Joy Shaker

How can December be almost half over? Pretty crazy, if you ask me! But it must be Christmastime because I'm making Christmas cards (not something I do year 'round!). Today's share is a festive and fun shaker card for someone that loves pink! I went a little overboard on the shaker bits, but IRL it is a super cool look - just hard to photograph!

I cut a circle frame and used it as a circle stencil for my light aqua ink. I stamped and embossed the ornaments with embossing glitter, and added the bow hanger using VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I stamped the Merry Christmas from Farmhouse Christmas in the same ink. I made a shaker using foam tape and acetate for the window. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stamp Simply is having a storewide sale through 12/25 with free gifts! Be sure to check it out!



Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • White, Pink cardstock
  • iridescent shaker snow
  • foam tape
  • embossing glitter
  • acetate for shaker window
  • light aqua ink (circle stencil)
  • Elizabeth Crafts blanket stitch frame


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!