Sunday, January 8, 2023

Encourage One Another

One of my goals this year is to mail more cards to encourage my friends. I have a LOT of cards made, and just never seem to get any in the mail. So I hope to be intentional about mailing to let people know I am thinking of them. This is a simple card with a color combination that I love -- and a very simple sentiment that doesn't get said often enough. All products are available at Stamp Simply (links below).

I absolutely love the Tim Holtz Bloom Colorize Die, but I'm not super fast putting all the pieces together. So -- I chose part of the foliage and just cut it out from white cardstock three times. I recently got the Sizzix 3D Tree Rings Embossing Folder, and decided to use it for a background for my leaves. The sentiment is from a favorite set - Farmhouse Simple Sentiments. I just love the font. I love a little sparkle, so added three rhinestones from my stash.

I think it makes a pretty card to send to a beautiful friend, and I hope it brings her encouragement as she starts this new year!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • White, Teal, Kraft cardstock
  • rhinstones
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!