Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #568

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! I am excited to be hosting this week and hope you can join us! As always, the squares can be any shape or element you desire. I look forward to seeing all of your creative ideas.

I have a couple of friends who recently had babies ten days apart. I wanted to make something a little more artsy than baby, and this is what I came up with!


I used a Sizzix embossing folder filled with hearts for the background (so much love for baby!), and a group of three word dies (also Sizzix) cut out to show the beautiful Candy Ink Drops paper by Craft Constortium (available at Stamp Simply). I added a fishtail sentiment from SSS. 

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make! 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, January 16. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful and very creative designs there!



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love that paper behind the hearts. It works perfectly for baby but, as you said, it's artsy so seems a bit more grown-up. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your artsy baby card! Beautiful colors and a sweet sentiment. Thanks for the fun sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a great baby card! I love the artsy feel of it! Those colours are so pretty! The paper peeking through your circles is beautiful! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoluty gorgeous card, lovely colors🤩🤩🤩
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Judy! Thanks for such a great sketch - I love the fabulous way you used these sentiments in your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this for a new baby! What a great card. Thanks so much for a great sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a clever baby card! Thanks for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness! I am loving everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!