Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #570

It's time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Beautiful Jen Timko is our hostess this week. Even though Reverse Confetti has closed, they will always remain one of my favorite companies and I will continue to use what adorable products I have! Today I am highlighting Love Bugs.


I love pink, so pink clouds were the choice for the background. I used a stencil from MFT and Spun Sugar DOX. The stitched cloud die is also from MFT. That cute bee is colored with Copics, and the sentiment is stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make! 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, January 30. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful and very creative designs there!

8 comments:

  1. This card is just too adorable! I love that love bug! You don't get much cuter! So perfect for Valentine's Day! I also think Reverse Confetti is one of my favourite companies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a gorgeous cloud of pink deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE is this? I LOVE the cloud at the top!! Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just an adorable card in shades of pink! The little bee is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about this pink. What a fun card this is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little pink bee is just too adorable! Fabulous use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!