Sunday, January 22, 2023

Happy Together

Happy Sunday! Today it's a coffee loving valentine kind of day! 

I love pink and red together, and I love coffee and me together! All products are available at Stamp Simply.

The tall cup is stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and then embossed with Clear EP. I colored it with Copic markers to match the My Valentine hearts paper. All panels are popped up with foam tape (3 layers popped up). I adore this paper! You can see more about this card and the products I used on the Stamp Simply blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • White, Light Pink, Red cardstock
  • alcohol markers (Copics)
  • clear embossing powder
  • paper doily
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!