Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Miss You

Brrrrr! Is it snowy cold in your part of the world? We have had single digit temps with below zero wind chill this week, and I have been wearing my warm scarf, hat and gloves. Cozy - just like this little bunny!


This cute and fluffy bun is from the Warm Winter Friends set from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps. I stamped the sentiment and bunny in VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and then colored in with Copic markers. I embossed the image in Clear EP before coloring, and then cut out with the coordinating dies. The beautiful tree in the background is the Bare Tree Die, cut from white cardstock. 


The background is made from ink blending three different Distress Oxides, spattering with water, and then applying White Paper Glaze (PFS) through a snowflake stencil (Honey Bee Stamps). The stitched edger dies are from Whimsy Stamps. I love combining so many different products to create something cute!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are staying warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!