Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #571

Hello! Happy new sketch day from Freshly Made Sketches! Our New England Jen is the hostess this week, with a wonderful sketch for all slimline lovers. As she says on the blog, however, you can make any shape that you would like. I stayed with A2 horizontal/landscape, because I don't make those very often.

Another pink one this week! I used the new X's and O's from Impression Obsession/Nola Chandler. It's such a cute set. I have a working 1957 Royal typewriter in my office, and that was my inspiration for the pink typewriter.


I embossed the XOXO with WOW! Embossing Glitter and colored the typewriter in with Copic markers. That cute heart stencil in the background is from Taylored Expressions.


I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. I would love to see what you make! 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, February 6. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you. There are some beautiful and very creative designs there! Have fun with the sketch!



8 comments:

  1. How sweet is this! I love the cute typewriter and the mix of ribbon trims. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Judy! That typewrite is too fun! Love that XOXO as well! So perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. I love the pink theme and the pom-pom ribbon at the bottom really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seriously all about that typewrite! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing cuter than a pink typewriter! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Loving the heart stencil background and the darling typewriter and of course the embossed xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, I'm really the anonymous commenter above. Didn't see that I hadn't logged in. Anyway I really liked your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pink typewriter is just adorable! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!