Sunday, February 12, 2023

Graduations Will Be Here Soon!

The Stamp Simply team has been sharing graduation inspiration all week, and this is mine!

Having the perfect designer paper makes creating so easy for graduation! I am not a fan of mass producing, but I love having similar ideas and the supplies close. This Graduation pad from Echo Park makes that so easy. I decided to make this one more feminine, and added that gorgeous Venise lace (one of my favorites)!

You can find out more about the products I used, and see beautiful inspiration from the rest of the team on the Stamp Simply Blog!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • Black cardstock
  • gold metallic thread
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!