Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #573

Hello! Happy new sketch day from Freshly Made Sketches! Our hostess this week is the incredible creative Kim! I think you will have a lot of fun with this one!


I begin by freely painting stripes in various Distress Oxide greens across my TH watercolor paper. I dried each layer with my Ranger Heat It craft tool, and splattered with Gold Perfect Pearls. My sentiment (GKD) is stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I added a "leftover" leaf (Stamp Market) and tied it all with gold metallic thread. a trio of flat sequins finished it off.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. I would love to see what you make! 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, February 20. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you. There are some beautiful and very creative designs there! Have fun with the sketch!




5 comments:

  1. I love your soft colors especially when they kind of fade out. It's a gorgeous backdrop to the single leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your soft panel of colors....such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous! Love the watercolour panel you’ve created. It’s so pretty. Love the little leaf and sweet sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These painted stripes are fabulous and I just love the colour palette! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! A wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Beautiful watercolor! I love your new look for your blog! So fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!