Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #579

Today at Freshly Made Sketches we have a new sketch from Jen T! I love ovals, and love this sketch!

I used stamps, dies, and stencils (to color) from Pink Fresh - Wonderful in Every Way. The background paper is from Echo Park, and my cover plate is from Reverse Confetti.
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. We would love to see what you make! 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, April 3rd. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you. There are some beautiful and very creative designs there! Have fun with the sketch!


3 comments:

  1. These bold flowers are really spectacular! Love the details from the cover plate and the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the boldness of these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Your colors are beautiful and I love the flower backed by the lovely green leaves and patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!