Sunday, April 30, 2023

New Patriotic Stamps from Stamp Simply!

Today I am sharing two cards using the new patriotic release from Stamp Simply: The American Eagle. Up first is a shaker card using the vintage star and matching die, plus some patterned paper from Let Freedom Ring by Echo Park.

I stamped my stars in VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and when dry, colored with alcohol markers. I cut one star out of the navy cardstock, added acetate and shaker bits with the colored star as the background. I popped up the second star and sentiment ("Freedom lies in being bold" - Robert Frost), and added some burlap string in a tied bow. Five navy enamel dots finished the look.

The inside of this card uses the negative of the die on the front, another sentiment from the stamp set, and a pinwheel strip from the patterned paper pack.


Card #1:

Other Supplies:

  • kraft, navy cardstock
  • Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide ink (on sentiment circle)
  • enamel dots (navy blue)
  • shaker mix - gold stars & tiny diamonds
  • alcohol markers
  • acetate
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

My second card shows the majestic eagle, colored with alcohol markers, and cut out with the matching die. On my kraft panel, I stamped the collage sentiments from a previously released set (Blue Belle ink), and made three hanging banners using the Fishtail dies. A trio of little silver half pearls finish this card!

Card #2:

Other Supplies:

  • kraft, red, white, navy cardstock
  • silver half pearls
  • alcohol markers
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

You can see more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!