Sunday, May 7, 2023

Joyful Butterfly

This is a busy time of year, isn't it? We sure have a lot going on in our household, at least! For us, May brings the end of semester (college professor and college student), theater productions (directing and overseeing performances), graduation celebrations, weddings, and the beginning of summer!

Romans 12:12 is such an encouraging verse for when it gets crazy! I used products from Stamp Simply for my card today.

Today I paired the stamped verse with a colorful background and the contrast of a black and white butterfly. I should be sending this card to myself ha! But I know a lot of students who are struggling to get to the end of the semester with so much to do in the next two weeks. I can remember those days - decades ago now, but I still have vivid memories of everything seemingly due at once. 


I love the spring colors in this Ink Drops paper. I think I chose a gray mat and black/white butterfly because of the contrast with the background and the context of the verse. I hope the recipient finds joy in receiving it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy: Your cards are always so lovely. When I saw it in our Ning folder, and then today on the blog, I knew I wanted to stop by for a closer peek. It's so sweet. I'd always LOVE to have you come share your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday (this is the challenge blog I run). We have awesome prizes from our amazing sponsors, and it's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly so come link up whenever you're able and you could WIN a fab prize. I'd love to have you join us here any time you're able.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!