Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #602

This week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches is brought to us by the very talented Kim! I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Kim and her husband earlier this summer when they passed through my little town! It was such fun to meet one of the team in real life!


I used the Holiday Dove Floral from CottageCutz for my sweet main "images". It is an all-in-one die, so you are cutting all of the pieces at once, and then again in whatever other colors you wish. One of the advantages to that is that you never lose the little tiny dies! They're all connected! The sentiment is from Spellbinders' Christmas Floral Die, and the embossing folder is Spellbinders' Forevergreen. 


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, September 11th. Don't miss all of the amazing creations from the DT on the FMS blog to inspire you!

And here is a photo of Kim and me at a fun coffee shop where we met!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Lots of great details that make it extra special. How fun that you got to meet Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, thanks for stopping by and liking my FMS card - one good turn deserves another and so here I am! LOving your lovely Dove on this wonderful Christmas card!
    I would have loved to share that time spent with both of you over coffee!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card Judy! I just love that dove and the embossed background! So beautiful for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dove and the surrounding foliage is just gorgeous (note to self: I do not need this die). Beautiful card and I'm envious you and Kim got to hang out together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun meeting up!! I'm sure we'll be back by at some point in the future and I'd love to do it again. Your card is fabulous! Such gorgeous die cuts and I love the hint of classic patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!