Sunday, September 3, 2023

Harvest with Stamp Simply

I love to combine lots of different products and stamp sets on my cards. This week, the Stamp Simply team is showing just one stamp set - because you really don't NEED all the things to make beautiful cards to send.


Today I am using the Harvest Bundle with a very simple design. I started with the Distress Watercolor Cardstock and made a background using three Distress Oxide inks: Dried Marigold, Saltwater Taffy, and Spiced Marmalade. I wanted more of a golden pinkish coral look for this card.

I stamped the leaves and sentiment on the background with black ink, and then cut out the leaves with the coordinating dies. The squares and leaves are popped up, with gold metallic thread and three sequins for sparkle. 

You can see more about the supplies I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today. And don't miss the Labor Day Sale now through September 4!

Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • red, coral, kraft cardstock
  • Distress Oxides: Saltwater Taffy, Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold
  • gold sequins
  • gold metallic thread
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!