Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #614

It's Wednesday and time for a brand new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Jen M has a fabulous, fun, and challenging sketch for us this week! I love circles, but had TOO many ideas for what I wanted, and then ended up doing something that I hadn't planned or thought about before at all. Isn't that always what happens?

Today's card is a combination of products from several different companies. I started with the coffee circles from FSJ (my set from two weeks ago was still on my desk....) using three different colors of DOX inks: Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, and Ground Espresso (which I forgot I had, and just ordered this week....). I used a Reverse Confetti cover plate (my favorite) for the embossed lines on top of the circles. The sentiment is from MFT, and the coffee girl from Picket Fence Studios. I kept it pretty CAS this week.


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, December 4 (whaaat? It's December already?!?). Don't miss all of the amazing creations on the FMS blog to inspire you!


3 comments:

  1. This is such a great card Judy! I love the embossed backround and those fun circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The coffee rings are perfect - and so is that skinny coffee drinker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!