Sunday, November 26, 2023

To You and Yours

Last week I got to spend some time with my son and his family (the weekend before Thanksgiving) and it was such a wonderful time! The weather was beautiful and it seemed like fall. Today, back at home, we got a couple of inches of snow, and it feels like the Christmas season now! I spent a lot of the day decorating the house and just enjoying finding new places for familiar things. 

Today I am sharing a traditional card that reflects the traditional style of my Christmas decor. I LOVE non-traditional Christmas colors, but I tend to stick with reds and greens for the house!


I embossed the poinsettia with Clear EP and then watercolored. The outline in gray is with a Copic marker (C3). Against the green paper it looks blue! I added some fun Doodlebug Fine Glitter to the petals. It's so sparkly!


You can see more about this project and the supplies I used on the Stamp Simply Blog! And here are my cuties decorating THEIR house today too!


Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • red, green, white cardstock
  • watercolors, Copics
  • Clear EP
  • fine glitter
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape


I am joining the Tic Tac Toe Challenge with this card, using Coloring, Free, Gems.



2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely design Judy! I love the background stamping and the raised central panel with your coloured cluster. Looking a lot like Christmas around here too - enjoy the run up to Christmas :) Thank you for coming to play with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!