Saturday, November 4, 2023

Spring in November

Good morning! It's time for a new challenge at The Flower Challenge and I am here today with  inspiration and an invitation to join us! It has been absolutely gorgeous here the last several days. We even had a light rain overnight. Makes it feel like spring in November. 


I chose a spring flower 3D Embossing Folder from Altenew (Beautiful Bergenia - they are pink/purple IRL) for my main flower images. I watercolored an ombre background and then blended in the edges of color with Distress Oxide inks. I sanded the raised edges of some of the flowers (to get white in there for the challenge!) and added my favorite gold metallic thread from Kreinik for shimmer. The word die is from Papertrey Ink. A Dandelion Yellow mat and Basic Black card base finish the card for this week!


Our challenge is open until November 25, and I hope you will join us! Find all the details and more amazing inspiration from the DT HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Love the ombre effect with the embossed effect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much texture on your card, Judy, and you emphasized it with the sanding. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!