Sunday, November 5, 2023

The Muted Colors of Fall

This week at Stamp Simply, the team is sharing fall designs. While our temperatures this week have been very mild for this time of year, and we have had many sunny skies, we had a frost and a lot of wind last month, so the trees have almost dropped all of their leaves. It's a beautiful fall, though! Right now the colors are muted, and the trees are preparing for winter. The colors of my card today echo what I see in our park across the street. Darker and richer, without the bright golds and reds, and beautiful in a whole different way!

I began with two different colors of cardstock from the same family - a suede brown and kraft. I see a lot of fallen leaves in different colors of brown, with a hint of purples - turning from their glorious red in the height of the season. The gorgeous paper I chose was perfect for that!

We have another week of glorious temperatures, and I plan to savor every moment of rain, the crunchy leaves, and myriad of colors! 

You can read more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • brown, kraft cardstock
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about fall - like this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The pops of purple with the neutrals creates such a fabulous look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!