Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #616

Welcome to our last sketch for 2023! The team at Freshly Made Sketches will be taking a couple of weeks off to celebrate Christmas, so you have lots of time to play in this challenge - maybe even with some new crafty goodies! Amy is our wonderful hostess this week, and I love her square focal point. 


As soon as I saw the sketch, I thought of this fabulous scene from Whimsy Stamps called Blissful Winter. I used Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink to blend the background, then stamped with VersaClair Nocturne ink. A little silver metallic thread around the fishtail sentiment finished off this card. I used the gorgeous Stardream Metallic Silver cardstock from CutCardStock for the middle panel. 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, January 1, 2024. Don't miss all of the amazing creations on the FMS blog to inspire you!

I am also playing at:

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty scene! I love the blended pink background. Have a wonderful Christmas, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your card design, the muted look is really elegant and so love that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely scene. I love it with the soft colors and the sparkle behind it! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic card Judy! I love that wintery scene! Love the pink you've used - it just stands out so nicely! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic...a snowy city scape!! Reminds me of our visit to my daughter's in Chicago!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with our "Whatever the Weather" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SOS511

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!